Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gingerbread House

We didn't have to make a gingerbread house this Christmas season because some beautiful friends did it for us! We were totally surprised when Braden and Zoe dropped by on Sunday Evening with this yummy house for us! So kind of them! I didn't really want to eat it at first as it looked too good. 


We actually left it wrapped up for 2 whole days.... I thought we did well to last that long! Once the wrapper came off though - we took a couple of photos and then it was eat as much as you like!




It only lasted a couple more days after that. The Gingerbread was so soft and so yummy - probably one of the best gingerbread houses I have ever eaten! Will have to get the recipe for sure!


3 comments:

Nikki said...

yum..hope you all had a great christmas. we'll have to catch up soon x

Ange Harriss said...

I love gingerbread!! It does look very good :) Love you new family picture too!

lauracritchfield said...

yes thats the problem with the gingerbread here - it sucks because it's like hard as a rock. Next year I want to try to make my own but I just don't think it will look as good as the bought ones..hahaha