Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time To Decorate The Tree

We put the Christmas Tree up a couple of days early this year - on the 28th November. I was feeling quite tired from a busy weekend so sat back and let Mick and the girls do all the work! (And I think I was feeding Chiara to start with). 

It was actually quite fun to watch and once the tree was put together and the lights were on the girls actually put most of the decorations on themselves. Mick helped a bit and did the high ones and I didn't put a single decoration on until a few days later when I was finally packing all the empty boxes away and decided I may as well put the last few on that had been left. It was a fun night and I think our tree looks great! 






2 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

Your tree does look really good!

lauracritchfield said...

that looks great - you have some nice decorations. I need to get some nice ones but I really just have cheap ones..hahahaha