Monday, April 12, 2010

Boot Weather

This morning Leilani was excited to be going back to school. I'm glad she really likes it, but I do know sometimes she feels a bit torn in that she wants to be at school but she also wants to be at home with me and Emily. I guess that's what Kinder is about - getting a bit of both worlds!

After Em and I dropped her off we headed into town to get a few things - mainly from Officeworks and Spotlight, but we somehow ended up in the shoe shop that was having a 30% off storewide sale! Somehow... I ended up leaving with these....



I was desperate for a pair of winter shoes and thought if I'm gonna get boots, I may as well get them now and get a full winters wear out of them - and at 30% off!

This evening I did some more sewing while Mick was once again at work studying!

8 comments:

Liseee said...

okay so I've been looking at your other blog for a while now na dhave only just realised you have a new one!!!! What are you sewing Han??

Hannah Challis said...

Hey Lise! Yeah.... I only just started this a few days ago - and haven't really told anyone! I'm going to still try and play catch up with my other one - but try and keep this up to date so i stop being so behind!!!!
Anyway.. so i don't really know how to sew - but I am making little draw string bags - they are pretty dodgy but I am having fun!

Nikki said...

Han! Just clicked on the side of your blog and it brought me here!! Cool cake that you made for Mick. The personal touches are always the most appreciated hey. :)
The boots are nice (isn't great to get a FLAT pairs of boots!!) And you're sewing stuff!! Woohoo. Can't wait to see your draw string bags. I bought some bean bags at the barn market, they were really cheap but I should make some more. They can be used for so many things really. Anyways, this is probably the longest comment ever. Looking forward to more posts. Xx

Elle said...

I LOVE those boots - and I might buy a pair : ) did the have them in brown??

lauracritchfield said...

yeah those boots are pretty cool...and so worth buying them at the beginning of winter

make it perfect said...

I'm in!!!!

Got some catching up to do :)

LOVE the boots...I've been on the look out for black no-heel boots - going shopping (in BIG DEV!) today for some actually. Never had boots before but feel it is time :)

Love ya Bev!
xxx

Claire said...

Well great boots. (Did you try to keep your shopping a secret by making a new blog for it hey?????) I'm looking for boots to wear over my skinny jeans, like rouched sort of ones. Am laying low on the shopping front for a week or two, Ben is getting concerned at the amount of stuff I've gotten lately. All necessary of course. xx

Aimee said...

A new blog.. cool! I love flat boots too. got some brown ones last year- a bit scuffed now but so comfy.
p.s. love your bean bags :)