Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bean Bags


I asked Mum if I could borrow her sewing machine while she was away so she brought it up for me last night. Mick had to work today, so I stayed at home with the girls and made bean bags. I mean every kid needs a bean bag right!? The girls had a great time with them and used them for all sorts of things, including a pillow for their babies. Emily even took hers to bed tonight! I have put some away for a special event coming up in a couple of weeks. Sewing machines are very useful when you have one!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

they are great when your toddlers aren't pushing the pedal nearly sewing your fingers to the fabric...i ended up putting the pedal between my legs!! THe fabric is pretty looks like one i used for Kelseas ironing board (starting her early on that tiresome task!)