Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am Emily

I am Emily.

I like to ride my bike.

I like to run.

I love biscuits. They are my favourite snack.

I often talk to myself and I love to make people laugh.

Often people think that I am quiet - but I can talk all day.

I can dress myself, put my shoes on and I can even go to the toilet by myself.

I love to sing songs and play the piano and I like to dance. 

I can 'read' books to myself, go down scary slides and even do myself up in the swings! 

 I love to give hugs and kisses and I love to tell my Mum & Dad that I love them.

I  try to be kind and I care about others and I love my big sister Leilani and I want to be just like her!

I am Emily!










3 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

I love Emi's poses! She is just so cute! Good blogging Han! Thanks for keeping me entertained. haha

Debbie said...

She lives in a little world of her own sometimes. Like on the bike. Cute poses.

Spider, Muff, Char & Mollie said...

Miss Emily is very cute, love her personality.