Friday, February 18, 2011

Bonorong Wildlife Park

Leilani's last school excursion for the year was to the Bonorong Wildlife Park near Brighton. The whole class travelled on the bus and I'm told they had sooooo much fun! Emily and I met up with them there and joined the class on a guided tour! The kids loved it, they asked questions and took in turns of  patting the animals! Em loved being apart of it all and I think Lani enjoyed having us there.











 Emily was very brave feeding the kangaroos and still talks about how funny it felt! Leilani tried but got to scared as soon as it would open its mouths and the feed would end up on the ground!!

On the way back to school they stopped at the Montrose Park for lunch and a play!

Em and I didn't get anything done that day but it was so nice to spend the day with Leilani and her Kinder Class! I'm so glad I get to do parent help and stuff like this, because these are the things you remember, it's also nice to be involved.





No comments: