Friday, January 28, 2011

Outside Girls

Leilani and Emily are not really 'outside girls' but they do enjoy it every so often! They come out with me when I hang out the washing and once they get out there they usually entertain themselves with a made up game or 2 in the cubby! They do enjoy the garden, the flowers and the trees, but they hate bugs and flying insect and scream if anything comes their way! They have good imaginations though and they like to learn about nature and how things grow. I think they look cute out in the garden among the spring daffodils! 





1 comment:

lauracritchfield said...

It was a nice day today so the boys and I went outside. Jesse had a great time throwing rocks in the fire pit and Kobe had a great time in the sandpit and going down the slide. I'm way excited for Jesse to start walking and for my boys to be the age of your girls (well just 2&3 would be okay. I'm not wishing the time away because I love them being like they are but it will be great when they can talk to each other and play together...they are pretty funny now so it can only get better..