Friday, July 29, 2011

May - Started Cooking Again!

It felt really good to start cooking again, the tablets are working great and I nearly feel normal again. It was nice to finally be able to have a play around with my Thermomix, which arrived a few days after the morning sickness began - so I had hardly touched it. 
Mick used it a fair bit so it wasn't left unused, but it was hard to even answer his questions about it because just thinking about food there for a while was a bit much!

 I tried out a few of the recipes in the Everyday Cookbook that comes with it and then started adapting my own recipes. This was a chicken curry pie and it was beautiful!!!! I pretty much just put all of the ingredients in - including the raw chicken, and 20 minutes later it was ready to go in the oven with the pastry!  

2 comments:

Elle said...

That pie looks so delicious! I looked at it last night and wanted it.. Luckily Rhiannon made pis for tea!!

The Kings said...

Oh boy! I need to get on these private blogs more!! I had no idea you are pregnant! Congratulations!! Hope the morning sickness is settling down for you. When are you due? Don't you love the thermomix? :)