Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Afternoons

It's so exciting going back to morning church after 12months of afternoon church! I do enjoy afternoon church though, but after 12months I'm usually ready for the change. We headed off to St Davids Park for a play one Sunny Sunday afternoon in January. Leilani has really taken to the tennis racket lately so we want her to keep having a go while she is enjoying it.  She is such an all-rounder this kid - if I do say so myself!!!








After our play we headed off to Mum & Dad's for a yummy roast dinner! I love Sundays! 

I'm really thankful that Sunday is a different day to all the rest. I'm thankful that we get to go off to Church each week and remember our Saviour Jesus Christ and all that He has done for us. I know sometimes I don't feel like it and sometimes I'd like to just stay home and treat it like another Saturday - but it's not. The Sabbath is a special day, a day to rest, a day to worship, and a day to prepare for the upcoming week. My week just wouldn't be the same without it.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice pics

Ange Harriss said...

Nice photos Han. Your girls just crack me up!

Spider, Muff, Char & Mollie said...

Nice photos han :) looked like a fun afternoon.

Elle said...

Oh my goodness Mick looks like phil in these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

What awesome photos!
Lani and Emily look like they could both put up a good game of tennis!

lauracritchfield said...

I love the family pic. Not often do I see family pics of anyone really. We never take them because we're never together..LOL. But when we are together, which is really rare...noone wants to pose for a photo..LOL