Sunday, April 10, 2011

Richmond Maze

Leilani, Emily and I had a lovely day at Richmond with some of the cousins during the holidays. It was a beautiful day and Richmond is such a nice place to walk around. We left the cars at the park over the bridge and walked into town and down to the Maze. It got quite hot in the Maze and we were so thankful to finally get out of there!!!! Lots of fun though!







We then walked back to the park via the Lolly Shop and had a yummy picnic lunch by the water - thanks for sharing with me Mel, Jac and Lin! After the kids had a big play we drove back into the town and visited the bakery for some take home bread and had a look in the Teddy Bear Shop. It was a perfect day and I really enjoyed it! Thanks girls! 

5 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

What a lovely day. The pictures of all the kids are really cute. Check out Brady's, Meea's, Austins and Will's ears they are all the same HAHAAHAHA HARRISS EARS!

Jenna said...

I looooooooooove the richmond mazes!
Those cute kids look adorable in that end photo!

Blanche said...

Hannah I keep forgetting that your blog is private. I need to change it on my blog role. All these lovely summery photos are making me wish I lived somewhere a bit warmer!

Bride said...

look at all those cute little cousins.. having lots of fun together!!! great memories your creating for the kids!

lauracritchfield said...

good photos. I love that maze - maybe I can go there when I get there and lose Kobe and maybe even Jesse for a few hours..LOL