Thursday, September 20, 2012

At Home

Mount Stuart Primary School Fair was coming up in April so Anna and I got together and made some Eye Spy bags to donate for the Craft Stall. It was a busy day but it was nice to hang out together at the same time as being a bit productive! 

Olivia and Chiara played together nicely! (Actually Chiara slept for most of the day but when she woke up Olivia had fun pushing her in the swing :-)



Emily and Jack also had fun playing together. They are in the same kinder class at school so they know each other well and enjoy each others company!



We didn't get them all finished like this in one day - but we got most of them started. There was rice and food colouring and felt and little bits and pieces everywhere for a few days until I got them finished! But it was worth it. We made 15 all up (I think) and all of them sold for $15.00 each, except 1, which was donated to the kindergarten! 







I'm glad I took photos because I didn't even keep one for myself!!! I will make some more one day...!

No comments: