Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Carmichael Christmas 2011

We had Christmas Dinner at Mum and Dads on 23rd December with all the Carmichael's and Nan & Pop Woolley. We were heading up to spend Christmas day with the Challis Family so we thought we would start the celebrations early. 

I was in charge of cooking the ham.... it was quite fun, but I was glad that my oven was big because the ham only just fit! Dad carved it up for me once we got to Mum and Dad's place. 






I really enjoyed our Christmas Tea and it was nice to have everyone together (except Laura and co) before we took off to Launceston. 


There was just a little bit of preset exchanging! It was quite fun this year - it was everyone's first present so I think that added to the excitement! 


Chiara & Mollie bought for each other which was kinda cute! (Well I don't think Chiara cared less, and Mollie was pretty happy with the wrapping paper and tag!)



Lot's of happy kids (little and big) .... each had their own special moment to open a present!












Perfect start to the 2011 Christmas Celebrations!

3 comments:

Elle said...

Mick actually looks to the most sincerly happy about his gift lol

Ange Harriss said...

Well I thought you looked the most excited Elle! haha

Nikki said...

Love the blogging Han...I'm hanging out to see photos from your family holiday now haha xx