Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chiara Comes Home

Leilani & Emily were super excited to finally be taking Chiara home, oh and their Mummy! They came and picked me up from hospital at about 9.30am on Monday morning. I was feeling really tired as I didn't get much sleep the night before (Chiara's worst night to date!) but was really happy to be heading home with Mick and our 3 girls. 

Leilani was going to head to school at lunch time but ended up having the whole day off to cuddle her new little sister! I slept for a couple of hours, which was great but made me feel really jet-lagged and messed up! Thankful that has been the only day I have felt sleep-deprived as Chiara has been a great sleeper ever since. 

All we hear at our house now is... Can I have a hold???




{Notice Chiara is holding a cute little toy giraffe here... Emily loves giving her toys to play with!!}


{Aunty Elle called in and we gave Chiara her first bath at home, she cried a bit, but liked it a lot better than her first bath in hospital.}







7 comments:

Ange Harriss said...

Lani and Em are so cute with her!

Jaclyn Quarrier said...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww she is just perfect and so are the other two little girls in your family. I need a cuddle!!!!!

Debbie said...

They do look very excited and happy.

Aimee said...

she is just so beautiful, han. i love how her older sisters are taking such good care of her. hope things are settled and you are getting lots of rest in between every day life!
I love all your photos... so many memories to treasure in years to come.

Bride said...

such proud big sisters... totally smitten i bet! beautiful little girl Hannah!

Ange Carmichael said...

I love these photos of the girls ...precious.
She's growing so fast already and such a well babe haves little girl.

lauracritchfield said...

Does she ever wake up or is she just asleep all the time. I'm a little jealous as the more photos I see the more I want to hold her. It looks like the girls won't get tired of helpling and holding. I bet it's great!!!