Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cousins

We had a Woolley cousins get together while Laura was here, well actually we had a few, but our main event was held on Saturday 8th October. It was a kid free event so we met up at Salamanca and spent an hour or so at the market, it was a perfect day for the market and I really enjoyed having a look around. We then had a nice lunch at The Quarry before heading over to Eastlands to the cinemas to see The Help. It was a great day and I really enjoyed it. I love my cousins!!!

So while us girls were out relaxing and having fun together our kids were all being looked after by their dads or grandparents. Mick decided to take Leilani and Emily down to Dru Point for a play so Mum took Kobe and Jesse down aswell. It was a nice thought that while I was out playing with my cousins, so were Leilani and Emily!!!! 












5 comments:

Debbie said...

Yes it makes me a bit sad remembering.

Ange Carmichael said...

so nice for the kids to have some good play time together!!
What about that scenic walk I took you on through Battery Point 'ey that was pretty fun ;)

Ange Harriss said...

What's so funny Aunty Deb!? haha
I wish Laura lived here all the time too!

Claire said...

Yes I wish Laura lived here too! We have a few years to practice the four men on a couch before she comes back, we will all be experts by then.

lauracritchfield said...

Claire - I can practice too..well I could if I could find enough friends. All I need is 7..dang it!! I love all these photos and it makes me realise that we have actually been and gone again - crazy really.