Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sandy Bay Park

Sandy Bay park is Emily's favourite park! She missed going there during the cold winter months and would often talk about it. Since it has started warming up we have been there quite a few times. On one visit Emily, Elle and I even saw some dolphins swimming by - it was quite exciting! 

While we were out doing a few things one Saturday morning, Mick and I stopped in with the kids for a bit of a play. The sun was shining so bright and everything looked so beautiful. Tassie really is a lovely place (when the sun is out!). We didn't have the camera but I took a couple of pics with my phone of Mick and the girls playing on these rock things! I love doing the simple things in life! 



1 comment:

Ange Harriss said...

Glad you have finally updated your blog Han! Like to know what you have been up to :)