Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just another day...

This is a pretty ordinary sight in our house! Trains are made out of all sorts of things - baskets, chairs, cushions - anything will do really, and they nearly ALWAYS have at least one stop at Paddington Station! (and sometimes Emily says "next stop Paddington Bear"). It makes me laugh!

The girls play really nicely together most of the time, but especially on Wednesdays because Leilani has been at school for 2 days so it's like they are happy to see each other again!

It's days like this that I think I'll want to remember in 10 or so years!

IMG_7088
IMG_7089
IMG_7090
IMG_7092

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It doesn't seem that long ago that it was you lot in the trains. But I don't remember you going to Paddington Station. Shame we didn't have good cameras in those days.

Elle said...

he he - Emily often says things without thinking and then says 'oh, oops, I mean/just joking' !

Trains look like fun!!